Zoom licenses for teaching are distributed via the KIT group administration. All KIT accounts registered in Campus Management as lecturers of a course are automatically authorized. Additional persons can be added for teaching. This is done decentrally in the respective faculty. Up to 100 additional licenses can be assigned in each faculty.
Do you have any more questions?
Then please contact us by mail: elearning∂studium.kit.edu
Other cases, e.g. decentralized institutions can be registered via the ZML. Please send an email: elearning∂studium.kit.edu with KIT account and intended use.
The contact persons in the faculties are
- Architecture: Dr. Judith Reeh
- Civil engineering, geo and environmental sciences: Dr.-Ing. Andreas Kron
- Chemistry and life sciences: Dr. Axel Gbureck
- Chemical engineering and process engineering: Dr.-Ing. Barbara Freudig
- Electrical engineering and information technology: Dr. Andreas Barth
- Humanities and social sciences: Dr. Andreas Fischer
- Computer Science: Thomas Griesbaum
- Mechanical Engineering: Ute Rietschel
- Mathematics: PD Dr. Gudrun Thäter
- Physics: Dr. Achim Mildenberger
- Economics: Dr. Frederic Toussaint