Arrival by car
Please note the road block of Karl-Friedrich-Straße since June 2014!
The car parks close to the ZML are accessible. Alternative routes for cars and cyclists are signposted.
There is no parking space in front of the building, but there are public (multi-story) car parks close to the ZML, which are accessible:
||Coming from Stuttgart/Basel/Frankfurt
Leave the motorway at the KA-Mitte exit, directly before the motorway junction Karlsruhe (if you are coming from Frankfurt) or directly after it (if you are coming from Basel or Stuttgart).
- Then drive further on the B 10 (A 65) towards Landau/Ludwigshafen. Take the Stadtmitte/Hauptbahnhof exit and drive on the Ettlinger Straße, which leads to Karl-Friedrich-Straße and the Marktplatz.
- Karl-Friedrich-Str. 17 is located on the right side of the street and is a building between the regional council and a police building.
|Coming from Landau (north west of Karlsruhe)
Exit the motorway at the Stadtmitte/Hauptbahnhof exit and continue straight onto Ettlinger Straße, which leads to Karl-Friedrich-Straße (see above).
Arrival by train
||Central Station Karlsruhe
There are various ways to get to us by bus or tram from Central Train
Station (“Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof”). You can use the trams S1, S11
(direction Hochstetten/Neureut) or tram 4 (direction
Waldstadt/Jägerhaus). The nearest stop is “Marktplatz”.
- You can walk to
the Karl-Friedrich-Straße 17 by crossing Hebelstraße.
- Karl-Friedrich-Str. 17 is then located on the left side of the street
and is a building between the regional board and the police
building.More information and the exact times of departure are available
on the website of the Karlsruher Verkehrsverbund.
Arrival via airport Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden (Baden Airpark)
- The buses available at Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden Airport will take you to the train stations of Rastatt or Baden-Baden where you will find trains leaving for Karlsruhe. The Baden-Airpark-Express line will take you to Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof.
- There are various ways to get to us by bus or tram. The exact times of departure are available on the website of the Karlsruher Verkehrsverbund. The nearest stop is “Marktplatz” (see above).
- If you are coming from the airport by car, you can use the car parks close to the ZML or on the south campus of the KIT (see above).
- Check the website of Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden Airport for flight connections.
Click to enlarge map