On Wednesday, 15.04.2020, the ZML organised two webinars to kick off the test phase. The webinars were recorded and can be accessed via the links below.
Do you have any more questions?
Please contact us by mail: elearning∂studium.kit.edu
Webinar 1: Overview online scenarios and basic information about ILIAS
- How do I get my ILIAS course?
- Which basic settings do I have to make?
- How do I upload material including teaching videos?
- How do I connect to Zoom and/or MS Teams?
Webinar 2: Using MS Teams and ZOOM in teaching
- How do I get access to both systems and what do my students have to do?
- Which system is suitable for what?
- Creating and using an MS Team for a seminar?
- How to set up and use lecture and seminar rooms in Zoom?
- Notes on the data protection-friendly use of Zoom?